Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey There!

I'm Katie and I'm 23 years old. I enjoy blogs of all kinds and always wanted to have my own, but never had a good enough reason to make one! Well, I've found a reason and I'm excited to see how this goes...

One of my favorite things to do is arts and crafts. During the week, it's hard to find the time or inspiration, but now that I'm finished with college and working full-time during the week, my weekends have freed up and I'm ready to start crafting again! I'd like to use this blog as a creative outlet, a place to share my art and ideas, and a place for inspiration...from me to you, and you to me!

Anyways, best way to get started, is to get started! I'll being posting my latest project soon.

Happy crafting!! Go outside, it's gorgeous out today.

<3 Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment